Rankings Include 18 "Lawyer of the Year," 182 Best Lawyers in America, and 73 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America
DENVER (Aug. 17, 2023)— Holland & Hart LLP is proud to announce that 182 lawyers have been recognized in the 2024 edition of The Best Lawyers in America® and 73 lawyers were included in the 2024 edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America. In addition, this year’s rankings include 18 individual Best Lawyers® "Lawyer of the Year“ recognitions, reinforcing Holland & Hart’s leading presence in our eight-state footprint and in Washington, DC.
Best Lawyers has earned the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers based on professional expertise and undergo an authentication process to ensure they are in good standing. Only a single lawyer in each practice area and designated market area is honored as "Lawyer of the Year," making this accolade particularly significant. Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America recognizes associates and other lawyers who are earlier in their careers for their outstanding professional excellence.
For a complete listing of Holland & Hart lawyers named to 2024 The Best Lawyers in America and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America lists, please click here.
Those named 2024 Best Lawyers “Lawyer of the Year” include:
- A. Dean Bennett: Litigation - Labor and Employment; Boise
- B. Newal Squyres: Bet-the-Company Litigation; Boise
- Brenda R. Berg: Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law; Denver
- Bryan K. Benard: Labor Law – Management; Salt Lake City
- Charles A. Cotter: Mergers and Acquisitions Law; Boulder
- Chris D. Jones: Mining Law; Salt Lake City
- George M. Haley: Litigation – Antitrust; Salt Lake City
- Hugh J. O'Halloran: Real Estate Law; Jackson-WY
- J. Marcus Painter: Real Estate Law; Boulder
- Kyle Gray: Insurance Law; Billings
- Lucy Stark: Corporate Compliance Law; Denver
- Michael H. Feldewert: Oil and Gas Law; Santa Fe
- Robert A. Faucher: Banking and Finance Law; Boise
- Robert A. Faucher: Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law; Boise
- Stephen V. Novacek: Real Estate Law; Reno
- Thorvald A. Nelson: Communications Law; Denver
- Timothy A. Lukas: Litigation – Bankruptcy; Reno
- Walter F. Eggers III: Administrative / Regulatory Law; Cheyenne
About Holland & Hart
Holland & Hart is a full-service law firm with more than 500 lawyers in 13 offices. Throughout the Mountain West, from coast to coast and beyond, Holland & Hart provides clients with sharp legal counsel from a vantage like no other. For more information, visit hollandhart.com.