Rankings Include 23 Best Lawyers "Lawyer of the Year," 189 Best Lawyers in America, and 61 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America
DENVER (August 18, 2022) – Holland & Hart LLP is proud to announce that 189 lawyers have been recognized in the 2023 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®, while 61 lawyers were included in the 2023 edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America™. In addition, this year’s rankings include 23 Best Lawyers "Lawyer of the Year“ recognitions, reinforcing Holland & Hart’s leading presence in our eight-state footprint and in Washington, DC.
Best Lawyers has earned the respect of the legal profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers based on professional expertise and undergo an authentication process to ensure they are in good standing. Only a single lawyer in each practice area and designated market area is honored as "Lawyer of the Year," making this accolade particularly significant. Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America recognizes associates and other lawyers who are earlier in their careers for their outstanding professional excellence.
For a complete listing of Holland & Hart lawyers named to 2023 The Best Lawyers in America and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America lists, please click here.
Those named 2023 Best Lawyers “Lawyer of the Year” include:
- Kyle Gray: Appellate Practice; Billings
- W. Scott Mitchell: Litigation - Environmental; Billings
- Murray D. Feldman: Litigation - Environmental; Boise
- Murray D. Feldman: Natural Resources Law; Boise
- Kim C. Stanger: Health Care Law; Boise
- Michael L. Drapkin: Patent Law; Boulder
- Christopher A. Chrisman: Litigation - Environmental; Denver
- Susan L. Oakes: Venture Capital Law; Denver
- Kami Pomerantz: Trusts and Estates; Denver
- Lucy Stark: Corporate Law; Denver
- Lucy Stark: Leveraged Buyouts and Private Equity Law; Denver
- Christopher H. Toll: Litigation - Banking and Finance; Denver
- Maureen Reidy Witt: Litigation - Labor and Employment; Denver
- Matthew Cecil: Litigation - ERISA; Las Vegas
- Lars K. Evensen: Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and
Reorganization Law; Las Vegas
- Lars K. Evensen: Litigation - Bankruptcy; Las Vegas
- Bryce K. Kunimoto: Litigation - Banking and Finance; Las Vegas
- Bryce C. Alstead: Real Estate Law; Reno
- Mark K. Buchi: Tax Law; Salt Lake City
- George M. Haley: Litigation - Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy); Salt Lake City
- Thomas A. Mecham: Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships); Salt Lake City
- Timothy S. Crisp: Corporate Law; Santa Fe
- Michael H. Feldewert: Natural Resources Law; Santa Fe
About Holland & Hart
Founded in 1947, Holland & Hart is a full-service Am Law 200 firm with offices in eight states and in Washington, DC. We deliver integrated legal solutions to regional, national, and international clients of all sizes in a diverse range of industries. For more information, visit www.hollandhart.com.