Real Estate Development
Brad’s experience representing developers is multi-faceted, and includes:
- Multi-family development
- Shopping mall development and operations
- Mixed-use condominium development
- Stadium and adjacent development
- Formation of special improvement districts
- Formation and development of common interest communities
- National, state, and local registrations
Energy and Infrastructure
Brad also guides clients through the complex financing and real estate issues associated with the development of wind, solar and transportation infrastructure projects, including acquisition, due diligence, development, and financing. He and his team provide counsel regarding multiple aspects of alternative energy projects, including:
- Real Estate
- Due diligence
- Tax credits
- Industrial Revenue Bonds
Brad has represented many of the national, regional, and community financial institutions operating in Colorado, Nevada, and New Mexico. For over two decades, he has provided strategic advice to lenders and developers in connection with a broad array of financing needs, including:
- New loan documentation, including construction and term financing
- Workouts and restructurings
- Post-foreclosure disposition of real property assets
He has a vibrant opinion practice, regularly working with some of the most prominent law firms in the country to assist clients in achieving their financing goals.
- The Howard Hughes Company, owner and developer of one of the largest master planned communities in the United States.
- General Growth Properties, one of the nation’s largest mall operators and real estate investment trusts.
- HSBC Bank USA, National Association
- GE Energy Financial Services, Inc.
- Bank of Colorado