Located at the epicenter of federal power, professionals in our Washington, DC, office deliver strategic legislative and regulatory counsel to clients across a broad range of industries. With a focus on federal legislative initiatives and regulatory matters within the environment, global exports, trade sanctions, energy, and natural resources arenas, our experienced professionals provide comprehensive, cross-disciplinary solutions to clients’ complex challenges.
Our robust team of lawyers, lobbyists, public policy, and government relations specialists include former staff counsel to the US Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, a former Interior Solicitor, and senior officials and litigators from the US Department of Justice’s Environment and Natural Resources Division and the Commercial Litigation Branch of the Civil Division.
Areas of Focus
- CFIUS and National Security
- Commercial Litigation
- Environmental and Natural Resources
- Export Controls, Economic Sanctions, and Customs
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and Anti-Corruption
- Government Affairs
- Government Investigations and White Collar Defense
- International Trade and Compliance
- Labor and Employment
The Washington, DC, office regularly partners with numerous local and non-profit organizations. Our projects generally focus on both a financial component and an in-person volunteer component. We are proud to share a listing of the organizations that we have most frequently partnered with.
- Annual Holiday Adopt-a-Family Project
- Arlington Food Assistance Center
- Bridges to Independence
- DC Preservation League
- Equal Justice Works
- JFK Library Foundation
- Society for International Affairs
- The Children of Mine Youth Center
- Young International Council for Commercial Arbitration