Managing Intellectual Property, an annual guide ranking the world’s leading IP firms and practitioners, has recognized Holland & Hart’s IP practice nationally in the U.S. for trademark prosecution and ranked ten IP attorneys as 2020 IP STARS. Holland & Hart’s IP practice was also highly recommended in Colorado and recommended in Idaho, Montana, and Utah.
The following Holland & Hart attorneys are recognized as 2020 IP STARS:
- Andrea Anderson: Colorado – Trademark Star and Top 250 Women in IP
- Shane Coleman: Montana – Patent Star
- Michael Drapkin: Colorado – Patent Star
- Timothy Getzoff: Colorado – Patent, Trademark, and Copyright Star
- Daniel Glivar: Idaho – Transactions Star
- Tracy Gray: Colorado – Trademark Star
- Hope Hamilton: Colorado – Trademark Star
- James Hartley: Colorado – Patent Star
- Scott Havlick: Colorado – Trademark Star
- J. Scott Karren: Utah – Patent Star
IP STARS covers contentious and non-contentious IP work. The rankings are based on research conducted impartially by an experienced team of researchers in Hong Kong, London, and New York that analyze their own independent research with information obtained from firms, IP practitioners, and clients through interviews, email, and online surveys.
Click here to read more about the firm and individual rankings.