Holland & Hart is pleased to announce it has been shortlisted for two firm awards and three individual awards at the upcoming Managing IP Americas Awards 2021. Demonstrating the firm's strength across the spectrum of intellectual property law, Holland & Hart is one of only two firms with individuals nominated for US National Practitioner of the Year in both the patent prosecution and trademark prosecution categories, and the only firm with an individual nominated in the US National Practitioner of the Year (Patent Prosecution) category with an electrical engineering patent focus.
Holland & Hart has been shortlisted for the following firm awards:
- Patent Prosecution (West)
- Trademark Prosecution (West)
The following practitioners have been shortlisted for individual awards:
- Michael Drapkin, US National Practitioner of the Year (Patent Prosecution)
- Andrea Anderson, US National Practitioner of the Year (Trademark Prosecution)
- Timothy Getzoff, Colorado Practitioner of the Year (Litigation)
Michael Drapkin and Andrea Anderson are each one of only seven practitioners to be nominated in their respective Practitioner of the Year categories in the US.
The winners will be announced at the online awards ceremony on April 7, 2021. Click here for more information.