Holland & Hart is proud to announce that eight partners have been named to the inaugural Lawdragon 500 Leading Energy Lawyers guide.
The Holland & Hart attorneys recognized on the 2023 Lawdragon 500 Leading Energy Lawyers list are:
- Abby Briggerman, Denver, Energy Regulation, esp. Electricity
- Murray Feldman, Boise, Environmental & Energy Regulation
- Laura Granier, Reno, Energy Litigation, Regulation
- Jon Katchen, Anchorage, Natural Resources & Environmental Law
- Michelle Brandt King, Denver, Energy Regulation
- William Myers, III, Boise, Energy & Natural Resources Regulation
- Thorvald Nelson, Denver, Energy Regulation
- Nikolas Stoffel, Denver, Energy Regulation, esp. Public Utilities
The 2023 guide is the inaugural edition of reporting on “the  outstanding elite advisors to those who keep the lights on and the engines running for us all – whether by oil and gas, wind, water, nuclear, solar or mined energy.” An editorial team selected these lawyers through a long-honed process combining journalistic research, nominations and vetting by peers. Lawdragon is an advocate for inclusion and this guide is 30 percent female and 15 percent inclusive.
To view the full list of honorees, please click here.
Grounded in the energy-rich Mountain West, our multidisciplinary team has supported the energy and resources sector for generations. We help clients in this dynamic industry adjust and continue to thrive. We partner with energy and resources clients to help them develop and execute sophisticated business strategies and stay a step ahead.