Please join us Wednesday, May 13, for a complimentary webinar addressing issues related to COVID-19 antibody testing.
The FDA recently reversed course on its lax stance toward COVID-19 antibody test manufacturers due to inaccuracy, false claims, and fraud. The FDA is now requiring all tests to be validated and go through its emergency use authorization process. Healthcare entities, employers, and the public are trying to wade through information to determine which tests are FDA approved, their accuracy, and how to utilize the test results. To help navigate the issues related to antibody testing, we will discuss:
- The modified FDA regulatory pathway requiring emergency use authorization
- Which COVID-19 antibody tests are currently FDA authorized
- How to identify if a COVID-19 antibody test has received FDA authorization
- The litations and unknowns of the COVID-19 antibody tests
- Considerations for employers and the public in utilizing test results in decision-making
- Medicare flexibilities related to reimbursement of testing
- Relevant employment laws and how employers can use test information
Agenda: WEDNESDAY, MAY 13, 2020
12:00-1:00 PM MDT
Location: Webinar Only
Event address for attendees
Questions? Please contact Laura Squyres.