In 2018, USCIS tripled the number of H-1B Requests for Evidence issued to employers. Responding to these RFEs often requires significant additional analysis and information related to the positions and individuals for which the H-1B visa is sought.
Join immigration attorney Roger Tsai to learn how to respond effectively to RFEs and position your organization for a successful H-1B process. Topics covered will include:
- Establishing a BS degree requirement for a position
- Proof of the beneficiary’s skill set and relation between his/her degree and occupation
- Providing evidence that a position qualifies as a “specialty occupation”
- Addressing Level 1 wage challenges on a Labor Condition Application (LCA)
- When and how to use experts to support an H-1B petition
- Proposed Pre-registration process and how it will affect H-1B preparation
Agenda: THURSDAY, JANUARY 24, 2019
12:00 PM-1:00 PM
Speaker: Roger Tsai
Location: Webinar Only
SHRM Credit Pending
Questions? Please contact Misti Varga.