JOIN US FOR AN EMPLOYMENT LAW UPDATE
The Supreme Court recently rejected the use of race in the college admissions context. But what might this decision mean for employers with regard to DEI initiatives, hiring practices, and other employment decisions?
Join us for an informative panel discussion covering highlights from the SCOTUS decision and what obligations, requirements, and adjustments employers should consider to keep their DEI efforts legally compliant. During this one-hour session we will discuss:
- The legal landscape for DEI
- Immediate actions employers should take
- Compliant recruiting and hiring practices
- Retention and promotion issues
- Impacts on workplace culture programs
- Potential harassment and discrimination
Wednesday, August 2, 2023
8:00 - 8:30 am - Registration and Networking
8:30 - 9:30 am - Program
RSVP by July 31
222 South Main Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
CLE and SHRM credit are pending for this program.
Questions? Please contact Misti Varga.