Holland & Hart is pleased to announce the firm’s Private Client practice and seven partners have been recognized in the 2022 edition of Chambers High Net Worth (HNW), an annual guide that ranks leading lawyers and law firms for international private wealth.
The firm earned a top ranking of Band 1 for Private Wealth Law in Colorado and received high praise. One source told Chambers HNW that the firm is "acknowledged by the professional community as having some of the best estate planning attorneys representing high net worth clients."
Holland & Hart’s Private Client partners recognized in Private Wealth Law in both Colorado and Utah received accolades from interviewed clients and peers.
Private Wealth Law in Colorado:
- Desta Asfaw: Desta continues to impress peers and clients alike. A client acknowledges the strength of her practice: "Desta has a very sophisticated practice and is highly skilled at managing high net worth cases and clients."
- David Crandall: David continues to practice as a "market leader," in private wealth matters, according to an interviewee. Clients appreciate his expertise, as one source says: "David is a superstar who has earned the respect and confidence of all family members.”
- Laura Dinan: Laura is "at the highest level of estate and wealth transfer planning," comments a peer. She guides clients in designing and implementing sophisticated estate tax planning structures as part of preserving their wealth.
- Chelsea L. May: Chelsea is featured on the guide for the first time as an esteemed estate planning attorney. "Chelsea is an excellent lawyer and a very able communicator," says a client.
- Carol Warnick: Carol handles wealth transfer planning and administration work, as well as litigation on behalf of trustees and fiduciaries. A source comments: "Carol is a fantastic lawyer. She has significant specialty in fiduciary legislation work."
Private Wealth Law in Utah:
- Brent Andrewsen: Deemed a "solid practitioner," Andrewsen's practice revolves around estate planning and gift taxation, as well as probate matters and trust administration.
- Thomas Mecham: A source notes that Thomas "has a good reputation in the market," especially in assisting business owners in structuring and succession work.
The Chambers HNW extensive and market-leading recommendations, rankings, and insights are based on in-depth analysis provided by a dedicated team of experienced researchers.
To see the firm’s Chambers HNW 2022 rankings, please click here.
Holland & Hart’s Private Client Group provides comprehensive legal representation on estate planning and wealth management matters to families and individuals, estates and trusts, family offices, closely-held businesses, and foundations in the United States and internationally.