Join us on the eve of 4/20 to learn about key legal issues facing the cannabis industry, followed by a networking happy hour.
TUESDAY, APRIL 19, 2022 1:00-6:30 P.M. MDT
This event will have two simultaneous presentation options per session. During registration, you will have the option to select your preferred presentations.
Higher Learning Sessions (Detailed Agenda)
- That's a Doobie of an Employment Issue
- How to Hash it Out with the IRS
- Blunt Marketing: Practical Considerations for Promoting Marijuana and Hemp
- Could Your IP Go Up in Smoke?
- Don't Let Disputes Become a Business Buzzkill
- Watch Your Consumption: Water, Air, Waste, and Energy
- Budding Beyond Borders: Globalization of Hemp
- Getting Out of the Weeds: Preparing Your Business for Merger or Sale
Munchies and More Happy Hour
Tuesday, April 12, 2022
In-person attendance is limited.
Holland & Hart LLP
555 17th St., Suite 3200
Denver, CO 80202
Want to attend virtually? RSVP above and select the virtual option.
CPE AND CLE CREDITS AVAILABLE
To protect everyone's health and safety, we ask that any attendee who is not vaccinated or has not received a booster shot to wear a mask at the in-person event. Our COVID policies may change in response to conditions existing prior to the event and/or updated guidelines from the CDC, the State of Colorado, or the City of Denver.
Questions? Contact Lisa Adelberg at email@example.com.