Holland & Hart is pleased to invite you to our complimentary Healthcare Compliance Webinar Series. This 13-part webinar series will generally take place from 12:00 to 1:00 pm Mountain Time every other Thursday beginning March 2.
Our Healthcare Compliance Webinar Series is designed for professionals in the healthcare and life sciences industry. We will address compliance issues that frequently affect healthcare providers, hospitals and other facilities, and life science companies. The programs will provide an overview and update on critical laws and regulations as well as practical guidance for applying the laws.
Thursday, August 17, 2023
12:00 - 1:00 pm
Speaker: Kristy Kimball
Join us for Holland & Hart’s next installment of our healthcare compliance webinar series: Hospital Medical Staff Credentialing and Corrective Actions. Health law attorney Kristy Kimball will discuss:
- Determining appropriate corrective action
- Mitigating risks when taking adverse action against a medical staff member, e.g., carefully following the hospital’s bylaws; providing appropriate due process; avoiding conflicts of interest; and protecting peer review privilege
- NPDB reporting requirements
- State law reporting requirements (e.g., licensing authority and/or law enforcement)
- Avoiding negligent credentialing claims (where applicable)
Contact Charles Cobbins at CECobbins@hollandhart.com or 801-799-5824.