NOTE: This presentation is a repeat of The Basics of H-1B: A Webinar for HR Managers presentation on January 11, 2023.
As employers continue to cope with the post-pandemic employment landscape, immigrant workers, and specifically H-1B visas, are increasingly being utilized to meet labor demands with a record 483,927 H-1B lottery registrations in 2022.
For HR managers, now is the time to start preparing for the H-1B filing season, in advance of the March 1-20, 2023 H-1B lottery registration deadline. Because the online registration process is limited to 20 days, employers must be prepared with the appropriate documents and information to timely register.
Join immigration attorneys Roger Tsai and Sarah Bileti to learn more about the latest updates within the H-1B registration and adjudication process.
Topics to be covered include:
- Which employees may require H-1B sponsorship;
- Critical deadlines in the Electronic Registration Process and the H-1B timeline;
- How to minimize H-1B denials and scrutiny in specialty occupations; and
- H-1B Approval/Denial Rates in 2022.
Agenda: Thursday, February 2, 2023
12:00 - 1:00 PM MDT
Location: Webinar Only
PLEASE RESPOND BY FEBRUARY 1, 2023
Professional Development Credits
- SHRM credit has been approved for this activity.
- CLE credit for Colorado is pending
- CLE credit for Utah is pending
Questions? Contact Misti Varga at MRVarga@hollandhart.com or 303.295.8266.