Federal laws affect financial and other transactions with patients and referring providers. Kim Stanger will review those laws (including recent changes) and discuss their practical application in common situations, including:
- False Claims Act, Stark, AKS, CMPL, and EKRA
- Inducements to patients, including gifts, discounts, waiving copays, and free items or services
- Arrangements with referring providers, including common contracts, compensation structures, leases, and professional courtesies
- New safe harbors and CMS guidance that may help your compliance
- Responding to noncompliance
Click "Register" below to sign up for this complimentary webinar.
AGENDA | Thursday, 05/05/2022, 12:00-1:00 pm MDT
SPEAKER | Kim Stanger
LOCATION | Webinar Only
Questions? Please contact Charles Cobbins.