On January 1, 2022, the “No Surprise Billing Rules” went into effect. Many if not most healthcare providers and facilities have struggled to understand and apply the new rules. This program will provide an update concerning the requirements and address common questions, including:
- To whom and to what services do the Rules apply?
- What are the penalties for noncompliance?
- When must self-pay patients be given a good faith estimate?
- To whom do the balance billing limits apply?
- What are the public posting requirements?
- What actions should providers take to ensure compliance?
Holland & Hart invites you to join Kim Stanger and Ally Kjellander to learn more about the No Surprise Billing Rules and how they may affect your operations. Register at the link below.
Agenda: Wednesday, 02/16
12:00-1:00 PM MST
Speakers: Kim Stanger and Ally Kjellander
Location: Webinar Only
Questions? Please contact Charles Cobbins.