The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) recently issued No Surprise Billing Rules scheduled to take effect on January 1, 2022. These new regulations will limit charges for certain services by out-of-network facilities and providers along with imposing certain new notice and compliance requirements.
Holland & Hart invites you to join Kim Stanger for a discussion on various aspects of these regulations, including:
- To whom and what services the Rules apply
- Penalties for noncompliance
- Limited notice and consent exceptions
- Public posting requirements
- Action items for provider compliance
Agenda: THURDAY, AUGUST 19, 2021
12:00-1:00 PM MDT
Speaker: Kim Stanger
Location: Webinar Only
Questions? Contact Cindy Phippen at email@example.com.