Managing Intellectual Property, an annual guide ranking the world’s leading IP firms and practitioners, recognized nine Holland & Hart IP attorneys as 2019 IP STARS and the firm’s IP practice nationally in the U.S. for patent prosecution and trademark prosecution. It also ranked Holland & Hart’s IP practice as highly recommended in Colorado, and recommended in Idaho, Montana, and Utah.
The following attorneys are recognized as 2019 IP STARS:
- Andrea Anderson: Colorado - Trademark Star and Top 250 Women in IP
- Shane Coleman: Montana - Patent and Trademark Star
- Don Degnan: Colorado, Patent and Trademark Star
- Michael Drapkin: Colorado - Patent Star
- Timothy Getzoff: Colorado - Patent and Trademark Star
- Daniel Glivar: Idaho - Trademark Star
- Tracy Gray: Colorado - Trademark Star
- James Hartley: Colorado - Patent and Trademark Star
- Scott Havlick: Colorado - Trademark Star
IP STARS is based on research conducted rigorously and impartially by a team of researchers in London, New York, and Hong Kong, that analyze their own independent research with information obtained from firms, IP practitioners, and clients through interviews, email, and online surveys.
Click here to read more about the firm and individual rankings.