AGENDA: Thursday, 11/10/2022, 12:00-1:00 pm MST
SPEAKER: Kim Stanger
LOCATION: Webinar Only
In June, HHS proposed new rules for Critical Access Hospitals (CAHs) and signaled a renewed emphasis on reviewing CAH status. Certain actions by CAHs or their competitors may jeopardize CAH status. This webinar will review the proposed rules and requirements for maintaining CAH status. Among other things, health law attorney Kim Stanger will:
- Briefly review key requirements and interpretation of rules for maintaining CAH status, including location, beds, length of stays, and operations.
- Identify actions that may affect CAH status, including new construction, opening provider-based departments, or modifying service lines.
- Distinguish ownership or operation of related entities or departments, including RHCs and DPUs.
- Highlight proposed legislation that may affect CAHs.
- Offer suggestions for protecting CAH status, including confirming necessary provider status.
Click the "Register" button above to sign up.
Questions? Please contact Charles Cobbins.