Holland & Hart is proud to announce the firm’s Intellectual Property practice has been recognized as a patent law leader in the 2021 edition of Intellectual Asset Management (IAM) Patent 1000: The World’s Leading Patent Professionals. The firm received rankings in Colorado and Utah for delivering top-quality patent services in patent litigation and prosecution. Additionally, eight of the firm’s IP lawyers were individually ranked.
The team received recognition in the following practice areas in 2021:
- Colorado: Prosecution – Highly Recommended
- Colorado: Litigation – Gold
- Utah: Firms – Silver
The following Holland & Hart partners are ranked in the 2021 IAM Patent 1000:
- Michael Drapkin: Colorado: Prosecution – Highly Recommended
- Timothy (Tim) Getzoff: Colorado: Litigation – Gold
- Paul Schramm: Colorado: Prosecution – Highly Recommended
- Per Larsen: Colorado: Prosecution – Recommended
- Phil Harris: Utah: Prosecution - Recommended
- Loren Hulse: Utah: Prosecution – Recommended
- J. Scott Karren: Utah: Prosecution – Recommended
- Josh Randall: Utah: Prosecution - Recommended
The IAM Patent 1000 is a global market-leading guide that identifies top patent prosecution, transactions, and litigation professionals and firms in key jurisdictions. IAM conducts extensive research to identify leading individuals in their respective areas based on feedback from peers and clients. Similarly, firm rankings are based on their depth of expertise, market presence, and the level of work on which they are typically engaged.
About Holland & Hart’s IP Practice Group
Holland & Hart's Intellectual Property practice comprises over 100 attorneys and specialized IP professionals devoted to identifying, creating, and protecting the intellectual property assets of some of the most innovative and recognizable brands in the world. Our team members each focus their practice on a specific area of IP law, offering exceptional depth and expertise across prosecution/portfolio management, licensing and commercialization, and enforcement/litigation. We represent Fortune 500 companies and private brands with large, international portfolios or complex technology or IP needs, through to emerging growth organizations.