Holland & Hart is proud to announce the firm’s patent practice has been recognized as a patent law leader in the 2023 edition of Intellectual Asset Management (IAM) Patent 1000: The World’s Leading Patent Professionals. The firm was nationally recommended for patent prosecution and received rankings in Colorado and Utah for delivering top-quality patent services in patent litigation and prosecution. Additionally, eight of the firm’s patent partners were individually recognized.
The team received recognition in the following practice areas in the 2023 IAM Patent 1000:
- Colorado: Prosecution – Highly Recommended
- Colorado: Litigation – Gold
- Utah: Firms – Silver
- United States: National: Prosecution – Recommended
The following Holland & Hart partners are recognized:
- Michael Drapkin: Colorado: Prosecution – Highly Recommended
- Timothy (Tim) Getzoff: Colorado: Litigation – Gold
- Paul Schramm: Colorado: Prosecution – Highly Recommended
- Per Larsen: Colorado: Prosecution – Recommended
- Nathan Mutter: Colorado: Prosecution – Recommended
- Phil Harris: Utah: Prosecution – Recommended
- Loren Hulse: Utah: Prosecution – Recommended
- J. Scott Karren: Utah: Prosecution – Recommended
The IAM Patent 1000 is a guide that identifies top patent professionals and firms in key jurisdictions around the globe. IAM conducts extensive research to identify leading individuals in their respective areas based on feedback from peers and clients. Similarly, firm rankings are based on their depth of expertise, market presence, and the level of work on which they are typically engaged.
Click here to view all the firm and individual rankings.
With a focus on next-generation technologies, Holland & Hart’s Patent Preparation, Prosecution, and Counseling team works on patents covering wireless communications, memory technology, electronics, software (including AI and cloud computing), and complex medical and mechanical devices, as well as standard essential patents (SEPs).