Managing IP recently released its IP STARS rankings, an annual guide recognizing the world’s leading IP firms and practitioners. Holland & Hart is pleased to announce its IP practice has been nationally ranked in IP STARS 2022 in the US for trademark prosecution. The firm’s IP practice was also highly recommended in Colorado and recommended in Idaho, Montana, and Utah.
Andrea Anderson was selected for the “Top 250 Women in IP,” an exclusive list showcasing female IP practitioners who have performed exceptionally for their clients and firms in the past year. Additionally, ten IP partners were named “IP Stars,” recognition given to practitioners who have been recommended or identified as leaders in their firm and/or jurisdiction.
The following Holland & Hart attorneys are recognized in IP STARS 2022:
- Andrea Anderson: Colorado – Trademark Star; Top 250 Women in IP
- Michael Drapkin: Colorado – Patent Star
- Timothy Getzoff: Colorado – Patent, Trademark, and Copyright Star
- Daniel Glivar: Idaho – Transactions Star
- Hope Hamilton: Colorado – Trademark Star
- Phil Harris: Utah – Patent Star
- James Hartley: Colorado – Patent Star
- Scott Havlick: Colorado – Trademark Star
- J. Scott Karren: Utah – Patent Star
- Nathan Mutter: Colorado – Notable Practitioner
IP STARS covers contentious and non-contentious IP work in over six IP practice areas and more than 70 jurisdictions, making it the most comprehensive, leading specialist rankings publication for the IP profession. The rankings are based on research conducted impartially by an experienced team of researchers in Hong Kong, London, and New York that analyze their own independent research with information obtained from firms, IP practitioners, and clients.
Click here to read more about the firm and individual rankings.