Holland & Hart hosted an influential panel of local business leaders to discuss forward-looking policies and programs organizations can implement to improve the workplace and provide additional opportunities for working parents, especially women, as they rebuild their careers post-pandemic. The webinar titled “How do we (re)build careers for working parents in Utah post-pandemic?” aired March 24, 2021. The panel explored Utah State University Professor Susan Madsen’s latest Utah-based research on what “Best in Class” companies are doing to meet employees’ needs, including implementing flexible and family-friendly policies.
- Emily Tabak, Environmental Law Attorney at Holland & Hart
- Heather Kirkby, Chief People Officer at Recursion Pharmaceuticals
- Dr. Susan Madsen, Inaugural Karen Haight Huntsman Endowed Professor of Leadership at Utah State University
- Brit Merrill, Employment Law Attorney at Holland & Hart
- Sarah Starkey, Chief Legal Officer, Interim CHRO, and Corporate Secretary, Larry H. Miller Management Corporation
- Beatryx Washington, SVP, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary at O.C. Tanner
Download the full webinar here: [WEBINAR] How do we (re)build careers for working parents in Utah post-pandemic?