Patient privacy, accessibility, and data security have re-emerged as government priorities. Join us as Kim Stanger reviews key aspects, recent developments, and proposed changes to applicable federal laws governing patient records, including:
- Key requirements and tips for complying with HIPAA
- Proposed HIPAA rules and requests for information
- Anticipated rules that would allow patients to recover a percentage of settlements for data breaches
- Identifying and reporting HIPAA breaches appropriately
- Heightened importance of security rule compliance, including the DOJ’s initiative to enforce data security
- Patient’s right of access and OIG right of access initiative
- Information Blocking Rule and its relationship to HIPAA
- Statutory changes impacting 42 CFR part 2 and its relationship to HIPAA
Click the "Register" button below to sign up for this complimentary webinar.
AGENDA: Thursday, 05/26/2022, 12:00-1:00 pm MDT
SPEAKER: Kim Stanger
LOCATION: Webinar Only
Questions? Please contact Charles Cobbins.