Healthcare providers often question when, how, and how much information they may disclose to family members, friends, or others involved in the patient's care. This complimentary webinar will discuss HIPAA rules for making such disclosures, including:
- Permissive disclosure to family members and others.
- Who is a “personal representative," and when do they have a right to access information?
- Declining a parent's or personal representative's access.
- Requiring the patient's authorization or written request.
- Should you ask the patient to list those who may access the record?
- Patient portal problems
Agenda: TUESDAY, JULY 24, 2018 | 12:00 - 1:00 PM MT
Speaker: Kim Stanger
Location: Webinar Only
Questions? Please contact Susan Westberry at email@example.com or 303.295.8273.