Holland & Hart is proud to be a presenting sponsor at the "16th Annual Rocky Mountain Intellectual Property & Technology Institute" conference. The Institute is one of the premier intellectual property continuing legal education programs in the country, and we are pleased to once again be an annual participant.
Holland & Hart Privacy and IP Transactions Partner Tracy Gray will present the session, “Digital Marketing – Hot Topics and Trends”, and Trademark Associate Kazuyo Morita will moderate the session, “What US Practitioners Need to Know About International Trademark Work.” Tracy’s session will focus on the latest trends in digital marketing and recent guidance, regulations, and enforcement actions; while Kazuyo’s session will discuss how a change in trademark laws impacts U.S. businesses and tips and tricks for successful prosecution and enforcement.
Holland & Hart Patent Prosecution Partner Paul Schramm will act as an Instructor at the “Inventor Interviews” session, part of the Institute’s new Experiential Training Track for Patent Prosecution.
Planning and Committee Member and Holland & Hart Trademark Partner Hope Hamilton will moderate Thursday’s Track B Trademark/Copyrights events including:
- 2018 Year in Review
- Free Speech and Trademarks
- Perspectives of the Trademarks Commissioner
- What US Practitioners Need to Know about International Trademark Work
Other topics covered at the two-day CLE event will include:
- Plenary sessions featuring national speakers
- High-ranking USPTO Officials sharing perspectives and SPEs sharing tips
- The Law of Star Wars
- 2018 Updates: USPTO, patent law, copyright law, trademarks/TTAB, internet and mobile litigation, licensing, trade secrets, data privacy and security
- International Trademark Law and Unitary Patent in the EU with panelists from around the globe
- Technology! Connected privacy, IP practice in 2030, Cloud/SaaS, blockchain and cryptocurrency, Internet of Things, software patents, digital marketing
- Maximizing business value of patents, patent prosecution blunders, data privacy/security provisions in contracts
- Trademark, Publicity, and Privacy
Location: Westin Westminster Hotel, 1600 Westminster Boulevard, Westminster, Colorado
For further details and to register, please contact Lisa Adelberg at email@example.com.