Nicole works with clients in a variety of industries, including technology, retail, construction, mining, healthcare, engineering, waste management, agriculture, and education. She assists clients in all phases of corporate law, including:
- Complex mergers and acquisitions
- Debt and equity financing
- Venture capital opportunities
- Investment and financing
- Corporate formation and structure
- Governance and compliance
Nicole has served as transaction counsel for over 50 mergers and acquisitions, representing both buyers and sellers in small day-to-day acquisitions to transactions valued at over $100 million.
She also provides outside general counsel and contracting advice for companies with national and international operations.
Nicole counsels businesses on workplace and workforce management matters:
- Drafting and negotiating executive employment agreements, including benefit packages and non-compete agreements
- Severance agreements and employment separation counseling
- Compliance with wage and hour, leaves, and discrimination laws
- Compliance with Federal Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act notices