Holland & Hart is ideally situated to serve the space and aerospace industry. Its significant industry experience combined with its geographic location make the firm one of a kind among U.S. law firms. With offices in Colorado Springs, Denver, Boulder, Salt Lake City, and Washington D.C., Holland & Hart has connections where you need them.
U.S. law governing the export and import of aerospace or space-related technologies is complicated and can impose heavy penalties for violations. Holland & Hart's attorneys have been at the forefront of several high-profile defense efforts involving the export of aerospace technologies. We have represented prominent space industry companies in U.S. grand jury and congressional investigations into alleged export violations. In addition to defense work for companies and individuals targeted by enforcement actions, the firm conducts internal investigations and develops compliance programs for a number of the industry's major corporations. We routinely counsel companies on licensing issues and the development of appropriate contractual relationships with suppliers and other related parties with the aim of avoiding regulatory problems.
- Basic information on how the Departments of State and Commerce export controls apply to your company's business.
- Export compliance procedures for day-to-day operations.
- Conducting business with foreign nationals in the United States and abroad.
- Conducting business abroad while complying with U.S. export laws.
- Export of technical data.
- Provision of technical services.
- Compliance with the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act in contracts and proposals.
- Importing controlled technologies.