Holland & Hart attorneys help employers comply with federal and state laws and regulations to avoid costly litigation. We advise employers on aspects of the employment relationship including:
- Drafting and reviewing employee handbooks and personnel policies and procedures.
- Consulting with employers regarding matters of discipline and discharge.
- Preparing employment, confidentiality, non-competition, and separation agreements and releases.
- Advising before, during, and after reorganizations, sales, mergers, and acquisitions.
- Working with employers to design and implement alternative dispute resolution mechanisms, such as peer-review systems, mediation, and arbitration.
Holland & Hart labor and employment attorneys offer supervisor training sessions on a variety of timely topics. These are often complimentary to clients and can be conducted on site at the clients' places of business.