Holland & Hart, in collaboration with My Learning Advantage, Inc., an e-learning software provider, is pleased to offer the Holland & Hart Compliance Management System (HHCMS
), an essential online training tool for your company
The Future Standard
Proactive corporate management of publicly traded companies, mandated by the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, emphasizes the development and implementation of innovative management tools to minimize risk. Online interactive systems will soon become the benchmark for corporate compliance, providing maximum training flexibility for the employee while ensuring that management is meeting its obligations for company compliance and recordkeeping.
Our new, internet-based compliance management system will help you increase the return on your training investment, improve employee knowledge and understanding of policies and regulations applicable to your business, and automate retention of training records.
These standards are also relevant to privately held companies. The same level of compliance expectations applies to both private and public companies.
HHCMS provides the customer with the following advantages over conventional training programs:
Retention Driven Course Format
- HHCMS is offered as a fully-hosted service; we take care of the IT issues, so you can focus your resources on company compliance.
- Just-in-time learning provides employees access to their training materials at any time and place where they have access to a computer with an Internet connection.
- System flexibility allows employees to complete training courses at their own pace as their individual work schedules allow, increasing training efficiency and employee productivity.
- Compliance administrators and employee supervisors can easily assign new courses at any time based on changing company requirements. Our administrator tool-set makes management of your compliance program simple.
- Accurate employee training records are automatically maintained and are instantly available to management to support audits and reviews.
- Our legal staff continually reviews and updates the course content to remain current with changes in U.S. regulatory and enforcement regimes.
- HHCMS can be customized to meet your specific compliance needs. Site layout can be tailored to reflect your company's brand.
HHCMS course design utilizes a multi-media presentation approach and subject matter assessments to maximize employee understanding and retention of the course content. Key features include:
- Course content presented in easily-digestible segments with liberal use of graphics.
- Video segments provided at the beginning and end of each course reinforce the key points of the material.
- Flexible design allows students to start and stop the training based on their schedule.The system will remember where the student left off when the student begins again.
- Course assessment questions verify student understanding of the material. Both right and wrong answers are reviewed to ensure student understanding of the material.
We have designed HHCMS to be the centerpiece of your corporate compliance program.
To learn more, please contact Mr. Trip Mackintosh at (303) 295-8186 or by e-mail at .